We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons :
- To process your order.
- To provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes
- Your Name :
- Address :
- Phone Number :
- Email Address :
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you have any questions / comments about privacy, you should Contact Us
- By using AALA the user unconditionally accepts the terms and conditions of use as given here under :
- Before jumping to any conclusions or placing an order, the user may carefully read fabric information and services displayed in relevant sections and information in frequently asked questions.
- aala.in is owned and managed by AALA, Mumbai, India. All the contents of the site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making any decision.
- Certain elements of the site will contain material submitted by users, AALA accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material.
- AALA is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites. We do not endorse the companies or fabrics to which it links. Your access to any of these third party sites is done entirely at your own risk.
- The details of the fabric or fabric specifications (for instance length, width, shade, weight, etc.) quoted with the fabric displays are only fairly accurate values.
- AALA will not be liable for any loss of data, loss / profits or any damages under any circumstances whatsoever including any circumlocutory, special, subsidiary, indirect, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the fabrics / dyeing offered at AALA In no occurrence / event shall AALA be accountable to the user for any damages, losses, negligence or any actions otherwise, beyond the amount paid by the user to AALA for any specific product or service.
- With a view to provide our users / customers latest information and fabrics, AALA will make changes in the fabrics or dyeing described on this site from time to time. The prices displayed on website are for Internet orders. Availability and prices of items are cause to undergo change without prior notice. Any prices displayed on AALA may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in any particular area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers, AALA is not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors / shortcomings.
- Apart from any or all of the aforesaid Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers, FAQ or anywhere else in the site, any refund or payment by AALA to the user (or anybody acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever) shall not become a waiver of any or all of the terms and conditions made and shall not become a precedent for similar actions / claims in future or confer any rights on the applicant. All such refunds or payments, if any when made, shall be subjected to a deduction of 6 % of the total billed amount on account of bank charges and other processing overheads.
Limitation Of Liability
- Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall AALA or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the AALA's website, including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of AALA has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. In no event will AALA be liable for any damages in excess of the fees paid by you in connection with your use of the site during the six month period preceding the date on which the claim arose.
Caution ! ! !
- In case of any doubts user may seek clarifications from AALA through Email : [email protected] and should not place an order before he gets a written clarification about the same.
Users of AALA are supposed to have thoroughly read and understood all the terms and conditions mentioned herein, users are considered to have unconditionally agreed, approved, understood and accepted all the terms, conditions, procedures, risks and consequences of using the fabrics / dyeing at AALA and they cannot, at any time, claim ignorance of any or all of them. All relationship of any user whosoever situated is governed by and in accordance with the laws of Mumbai, India.